You don’t just need a website.
You need a clear strategy, effective marketing and measurable growth.
When you invest in a CoreWeb website, you’re not just displaying your company’s face on the web. You’re getting a full-blown marketing and growth strategy where your custom website plays an integral part.
We take you from A-Z,
ensuring you have everything in place to grow your business satisfactorily.
What we’ll do for you
What you’ll get
1 Initial consultation
No commitment. No charge.
We’ll schedule a 20-minute call to discuss your goals, budget and timeframe and get a feel of whether we’ll work well together
Following the call, you’ll receive an outline of what to expect in initial stages* of your project including:
We’ll sign an agreement before moving ahead, ensuring we’re all on the same page.
*The proposal for the later stages will be drawn out once we have clarified your needs through our discovery and strategy processes.
2 Research & Discovery
Clarify, clarify, clarify.
We get out our shovels and start gold mining. We’ll collect valuable nuggets during our pointed discovery sessions with your team, interviews with your clients and extensive market research.
We’ll keep digging until we’ve discovered what really makes your service unique, who your ideal clients are and how you solve their problems.
It’s all yours to keep. Once we’ve compiled and analyzed our research, drawing actionable conclusions, you’ll get a beautifully designed:
- Discovery brief: A detailed review of our findings, focusing on your company, your audience and your competition.
- SWOT analysis: A summary of your company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunites & Threats, to help fuel all your business decisions.
- Lean Canvas: A visual overview of your business goals and plan of action, including current problems, competition and key metrics.
At this point we’ll draw out a detailed proposal of our recommendations for the rest of the project based on our assessment of your needs.
3 Core Branding & Strategy
How are you presenting to the world?
Based on our conclusions we’ll carefully distill your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and strategize how to convey it to your target market. We define the visual elements which will best communicate your brand’s identity and the messaging which will hook your clients.
We’ll present you with a beautifully laid-out brand book, covering all aspects of your brand identity so you can communicate with consistency:
- Core messaging: USP, tagline, elevator pitch
- Voice guide: tone, personality, vocabulary, dos & dont’s
Visual identity: logo, typeface, color palette, patterns & mock-ups (option for full design package too)
4 Website Creation
Your website is a key member of your team.
A salesman who never takes a coffee break, secretary, bookkeeper and data manager all rolled into one; at your service 24/365.
Our talented team of copywriters, designers, developers and SEO experts will bring this multitasking team member to life. We’ll create an online masterpiece, equipped to handle your marketing and administrative needs.
The moment you’ve been waiting for… You’ll become the proud owner of:
- A highly responsive, user-friendly website, custom-built to convert your leads into faithful customers.
- Search Engine Optimization to ensure your website gets found by people searching for a service like yours.
- Custom integrations, including appointment scheduling, invoicing, payment gateway, email automation, CRM, lead tracking and more.
5 Marketing & Lead Generation
Let’s spread the word.
Now that your website’s up and running and you’ve automated your process to handle more clients, we need to capture those leads.
We’ll focus on cost-effective inbound marketing to drive traffic to your site, grow your mailing list and position you as the go-to in your field. You’ll be able to track the effectiveness of each method, enabling you to measure growth and make strategic decisions.
This part of the process looks different for each client. You’ll pick your inbound marketing package according to your needs. Our options include:
- Lead magnet for your site (to grow your mailing list & position yourself as an authority)
- Blog posts (SEO optimized, to increase site traffic and demonstrate your expertise)
- LinkedIn profiles & posts (to network and generate leads organically)
Email sequences (to nurture interest, share updates and boost sales)